Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Illuminati Chronicles --Chapter 2, The Private Detective


Just a little recap.

A week ago I tried to end my correspondence with Illuminati Recruiter/Scammer Michael John by telling him my wife Vajayjay Hertz (I laugh every time I write that) had left me and run off with a Nigerian man, Mantu Abraham.

Unwilling to let go, my scammer offered to get my wife back to me by hiring a private detective. That turn in the story was too good to ignore.


Of course he has important Illuminati affairs to tend to, so I can't put the whole burden on him and offer my own brand of assistance.



He assures me my efforts are unnecessary.
The payment however is necessary.



No so fast buddy, I'd like to know a little bit more about the private detective we're getting.



His focus on my money however remains laser-like, despite the non-sensical haberdashery.


And so it's time to throw another curveball at him. Vajayjay is on the move.


And that's where we are at. 

Will the schmatta factory in Gabon succeed?

Will $1200 be enough to cover the costs of the private detective?

Will the scammer ever realize he has been turned into the scammee?

Tune in next week.




No comments: