Thursday, April 11, 2019

The last word goes to VaJayJay


Today, we conclude the Illuminati tale of Michael John, a Nigerian scammer who really thought he was going to swindle me out of 150 bucks to join the Illuminati.

Of course, there is no Illuminati. And even if there were they would not be soliciting random people via email nor would they promise them new houses and millions of dollars in cash. I mean how long could they keep that up.

I kept Mr. John hopeful for more than 4 months. But felt it was time to pull the plug. And possibly start yanking the chain of another Nigerian Illuminati scammer. I have a boatload of offers.

In any case, on our last visit...



Did Honey Grams/ Money Grahams dissuade him? No it did not.


But the mixup up did cause some marital discard. 

A great deal of marital discard. 

Between myself and my fictional wife, VaJayJay Hertz, who also has a fictional yahoo email account.



I suspect, Michael, if that's really his name, will be writing me some angry emails. And that's the whole point. To piss them off. To waste their time. And to distract them from scamming other people. 

I'm like some kind of avenging superhero fighting for Truth, Justice and the American Way.

I need a superhero name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Though I had intended to stop, this was just too good to pass up. Brother Michael has thrown a new twist in the story that is worth sharing.



I'll show him Dick Hertz is serious.


He wants his $150 and he wants it bad.


An agent? 

OK, now I am curious.


We enter Raymond Chandler territory.


If this were a screenplay, this would be the beginning of Act II. Stay Tuned.




1 comment:

Ad Chick said...

This is so unbelievably fantastic. God, I hope I can buy you a drink someday.
I cant wait for the next chapter. HAHAHAHA.