Wednesday, April 24, 2019

We're going to Shakey's


It sure was fun, while it lasted.

Holy shit, it's lasted close to six months. I've been stringing Brother Michael John along for almost half a year. taunting him, mocking him and enticing him with the promise of a big pay day.

If you recall, three weeks ago we had gone from him recruiting me to join the Illuminati to his most recent generous offer to track down my wife Vajayjay Hertz, who had run off to Nigeria to marry Mantu Abraham.

Both, by the way, are characters I had created and given email accounts to, in order to yank Michael's chain.


Brother Michael seems unperturbed by the recent events and assures me his private detective can still track her down. he just needs the $1200.


So now it's time to up the ante. And provide more "evidence' of the existence of Mantu and Vajayjay.


Michael is getting impatient. I would be too, after 6 months.


I can delay him no longer. It's time to pony up the money.


There is a hitch. Really?


Of course I seize every opportunity to have another bite at the apple.


Mmmm, mojo potatoes.


Parting is such sweet sorrow.



I can't imagine what is going through Michael John's head right now, but I do know that $1200 USD are not padding his wallet as he once imagined.

The scammer has been successfully turned into the scammee.

Now what do I do with my free time?




No comments: