Wednesday, April 3, 2019

My Vajayjay Hertz


Ladies and gentlemen, the Priory of Sion, a secret society founded in 1099 and said to include Sir Isaac Newton, Botticelli, Victor Hugo (founder of Hugo Boss) and Leonardo Da Vinci. The Priory of Sion have a mysterious relationship with the Illuminati.

I'm not going down that Rabbit Hole, but I invite you to revisit mine.

In my last email to Micheal John, my Illuminati recruiter I apologized for all that I have made him endure and offered to up my payment and include some pastries. Medicine goes down better with pastries.


Apparently he is not a big fan of rugelach and wants to get his money (my money.)


You have to give him credit for his persistence. He's not quitting until he closes the deal.


Three days pass and I am convinced I have lost him.


Alas, just as I had suspected he was away on official Illuminati business. Perhaps a confab with the Priory of Sion.



Time to play a new foil and bring my wife Vajayjay Hertz in on the action.


You might think that shorn dachshunds, Brazilian landing strips, Horn & Hardatt pastrami sandwiches, Vajayjay Hertz and Honey Grahams not money grams, would be enough to put this guy off the scent. 

But you'd be wrong.

Tune in next week for the conclusion of the Illuminati Ruminati.









No comments: