Monday, August 10, 2026

Happy Monday



This is the current state of my Trump library. One shelf, a little more than a dozen books. It would be twice or maybe even thrice the size, but I have given away many of my other Trump books to interested friends. You might say I'm a Devangelist. 

Others would say I'm Deranged. That I have been afflicted by TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome. This is always the default argument by those who have no facts. No base of knowledge regarding this evil man. And no ability to exercise logic. What they do have, is zeal. And love. And blind support for a vainglorious, sociopathic politician, the likes of which we have not seen since the 1930's.

I'm deranged?

They're the ones who empty their bank accounts to buy his Temu sneakers, American-inspired phones, worthless NFTs, and shabby watches. Some went so far as to shell out big bucks for a swatch of the blue suit he was wearing during the staged faux-ssination attempt.

I'm deranged? 

When an errant piece of glass shattered from the teleprompter and hit his ear causing a gush of blood, Red Hats throughout the land rushed to buy little maxipads to parade around the streets and show support for the Dear Leader.  





But wait, there's more.

Blood wasn't the only thing leaking from his decrepit, morbidly obese, syphilitic body. When reports leaked (sorry) that he has incontinence problems, perhaps brought on by his exclusive diet of a 13 year old  little boy -- Big Macs, KFC and French fries -- Red Hats rushed back to the local Walmart to load up (sorry, again) on Pampers.



I'm deranged?

After picking fights with the Pope (one of his goons actually told Pope Leo to watch his words), Trump famously posted a picture of himself as Jesus Christ. It is plain to see, even to his most devout followers that he has a bonafide God Complex. Any of this sound familiar?

Thanks to 77 million flag-fetishizing, misguided, misinformed voters we are now living through the most dangerous and consequential period in American history. Facing a threat that does not come from a far away continent, but from folks who are too lazy and too comfortable in their living room theater seats to pick up a book or a newspaper to know any better.

I, and millions like me, do not suffer from any "syndrome." We have a vested and informed interest in this country and its future. 

The fact that so many Americans are NOT angry with the ongoing war, the cratering economy, the open corruption and the current lawless state of our leadership is incomprehensible. 

In fact, I'll go so far as to say it's Deranged.

No comments: