Thursday, September 24, 2020

Let's go phishing




Earlier this week, right wing loonie, High Priestess of the eponymous Sheila Zilinsky Ministry, went public and accused LeBron James of being an Illuminati Wizard, who was surrounded by demon seed and a host of other such nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1siYd4O1Ee0&feature=emb_logo

As you might imagine, this caught my attention as I am inordinately fascinated with anything remotely connected with the Illuminati, even luminous garden lighting.

So I did what any writer with a snarky tongue and a penchant for mischief would do. 

I went back in my catalogue of fake email accounts, logged myself in (after trying 27 forgotten passwords) and reached out to Ms. Zilinsky, hoping to get a nibble. 

When and if I do, readers of this blog will be the first to know. 

Until then, there's this...



No comments: