Wednesday, June 5, 2019

The Anointed Illuminati Ring of Prosperity and Skullduggery


On our last visit with the Illuminati Head Official, Mr. Donald Beckham, we agreed that my mother would send him the $100 payment. You know because my character, Mr. Heywood Jablomi, was still in a hospital bed from a head injury. There was a question of which Western Union my mother should visit, the one inside the Pic and Save or the one crosstown at the Jizz and Go.


He seems to be very anxious about getting his money. It's almost as if he were angry with me.


I don't know why but this is one of his funniest responses. They say brevity is the soul of wit.


So now I use of of my favorites ploys with Mr. Beckham, one that leverages my obvious brain damage, and respond to him as if I am responding to the nurse.


His patience is running thin.


Oh how I love torturing these fellows.


I love to work the Dunes Hotel into any correspondence, mostly for nostalgia sake. My wife and I stayed there once on a getaway weekend filled with laughs and fun. We presciently renamed the place the The Fabulous Dump, shortly before the new owners dynamited the place to dust.


I think that if he could Mr. Donald Beckham would reach right thru the fiber optic cable on my computer, wrap his hands around my neck and choke the life out of me. Do you get that feeling?


If Mr. Donald Beckham were true Illuminati he'd know the V-neck collars pictured above belong to the FreeMasons, their arch rival in world domination, currency manipulation and satanic worship. Amateur.


Nevertheless, if I am to believe Mr. Beckham, and why wouldn't I, it looks like I will be receiving the aforementioned stylish accessory. Stay Tuned.








No comments: