Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I'm In the Illuminati

Today's post is going to be a long one. And it involves many screenshots and photos so bear with me.

It started last week when I received a comment to a recent blog posting...


If you know me at all you know I am fascinated by the Illuminati, Free Masons, the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderbergs. Mostly because at the root of all these nocturnal organizations is some classic thinly-veiled antisemitism.

So naturally, I responded...


Also naturally, because that's how these internet scams go, he responded...


I prefer to use the more convenient email interface...


He gleefully obliged...


Now, I'm getting excited....


Slow down grasshopper, there is still the important aplication to be filled out...


Holy shit this is getting good I thought. I'm receiving actual aplications from the Illuminati!


Roland is a smooth criminal and has an answer for everything...


And so I filled out the application...


I'm not sure I can string this out long enough to make another book, but I can amuse myself (and hopefully you) while waiting anxiously for the November Midterm elections.

In case you're wondering this story is still going on, I will provide updates in the following weeks....



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Illuminate brotherhood were riches and powers are achieved. Having you looking for a way to join the great brotherhood here is a golden opportunity and chance to join the great fraternity. Join Illuminate brotherhood today and receive the sum of $80,000USD immediately after your initiation and more benefits to come your way, No human sacrifices involve only few items needed for your initiation, if interested whats-app the temple lord on +2348124215364 for more information and how to be initiated