Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Illuminati Confuserati


Say what you will about the Illuminati, but they sure do have some talented folks working overtime in the graphics department.

When we last visited with Michael John, my Illuminati recruiter, I told him I had mistakenly sent $125 in Bitcoin to a Pastor Mantu in Lagos Nigeria. I had also created a fake yahoo account from this imaginary pastor so that I could suck Michael John even further into my scam.

Please keep this helpful diagram on hand as you navigate the correspondence.




Michael seemed uninterested in my problem and simply wanted his money.


Why the rush cowboy?, I asked. 


At which point, Michael John actually sent an email to the very elusive Pastor Mantu, he of the Church of Christ Congregation in Lagos Nigeria.



Naturally, Pastor Mantu responded.


It should be pointed out that Nigerians refer to American suckers as Mugu.

Brother Michael John is not pleased. Not pleased at all.


And so I asked if he could go visit the Pastor and retrieve the money in person.


But he will not oblige. Then I inform Michael John that Pastor Mantu has seen the light of day.



Of course pastor Mantu did NOT return any money since Pastor manta does NOT actually exist.

This so angers Michael John that he calls my fake Pastor Mantu, Pastor Mutu.


Which brings us up to date in what could be the final correspondence. Only time will tell.




No comments: