Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Hire Her.



Three weeks from now, I will make the final payment on my youngest daughter's college tuition.

Perhaps it needs to be pointed out, both my daughters earned their way into school. There were no faked Crew shots. No cajoling of admissions officers. And no bribes. Why would I bribe someone to take more money from me?

In any case, between the Willows Community School, St. Monica's Catholic High School, University of Washington and now the University of Colorado, it has been a long, long, long, haul.

As I tell every new parent, fund those damn 529 accounts. Fund them well.

Two months from now, Abby, will be leaving Boulder and coming home, effectively doubling the amount of dirty dishes in the sink and raising the decibel level in our humble Culver City home and effectively countering the noise of the overhead jets on their flightpath to LAX.

Since she will have a degree in Media Arts/Production and will (sadly) follow lightly in my footsteps, I thought it would be a good idea to use this platform to promote her platform.

Give it a look.

I think you'll find the sour lemon does not fall far from the tree.

https://www.abbylsiegel.com




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just gave Abby's name and resume to our head of production, who resides here in Boulder. Her name is Melany Esfeld.