Thursday, December 1, 2022

The Lazy Man's guide to blogging


Bill Gates once famously said, "I always choose a lazy man to do the hard job because a lazy man will find an easy way to do it."

A wise man is that ultra rich fellow who wanted us to inject ourselves with vaccines armed with microscopic chips in order to control our lives and enslave us in a DOS world of futility.

In any case, it's Thursday and rather than address the hard job of coming up with another blog post, I'm falling back into lazy mode and stealing some glory from my less than glorious past. 

You see my good friend sent me a text this morning about my other other social media platform -- the now defunct tumblr.


Jim is a world class connoisseur of funny. You may have even seen his handiwork, like the cult classic Stay Tuned. Or one of his many other movies including Getting Even with Dad, Richie Rich, Major League II and The Flintstones. 

And so upon his inspiration I revisited my old Tumblr blog and decided to share some of my past forays into politics on the other side of the world, namely Korea, where my daughter might be heading for a work assignment. I don't want to sound immodest, but I think many of the entries still hold up and make me chuckle. 

And really, in the end, that's the only audience. Cause truth be told I do this shit to amuse myself. Everything else is gravy. Nevertheless I hope you enjoy.











No comments: