Monday, May 24, 2021

Unlucky at love


You know me, I love a good scam. That is, I love to scambait a good scam.

In case you forgot, scambaiting is the practice of giving scammers a taste of their own foul larcenous medicine. By stringing them along and raising their hopes of scoring a hit on some old plunker's retirement fund.

I began my scambaiting career years ago, when I decided, upon a lark, that I would respond to one of those Nigerian Wealthy Prince emails. You can read all about it in my still non-bestselling book Tuesdays With Mantu, My Adventures with a Nigerian Con Artist.

Since then the scam has morphed and the scammers have tried new tactics. Probably because everyone was reading my book, Americans got wise to the ways of grifters spending their nights and days fishing from Internet cafes in Lagos, Nigeria.

Instead of promising money from a wealthy prince, they began inviting notoriously gullible Americans (see Trump, See MAGA, See the Big Lie) to join the Illuminati. 

This was a brilliant move as it exploited our unexplainable affinity for conspiracy theories and their tales of dark, secret cabals, which by the ways is ALWAYS code for Jew.

What self respecting anti-semite or white supremacist wouldn't want to be a member of the organization that was pulling the strings all over the globe? Not to mention the cool hats and sex orgies, which in my twisted mind go together like Peter Hyam and movie comedies, you'll have to dig for that one.

You might recall, I have scambaited many, many fraudsters from the Illuminati, right here on these digital pages. And even gave thought to compiling the correspondence and putting out another book. But that fell into the category of 'been there/done that.' 

Though I must say, even in the rereading of past Illuminati dealings I found myself laughing uproariously, albeit at my own jokes.

Then last week, there appeared a new wrinkle. 

I received an email from Lilian. You might be saying, "who is Lililian?", I know I did. But here, read on...

My name is lilian N.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.saguru has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.saguru email on the internet on how he has helped so many people to get their ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has changed totally for good. He always wants to be by me and can’t do anything’s g without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.saguru is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR SAGURU NOW VIA EMAIL: drsagurusolutions@gmail.com He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.and his also perfect in
1 LOVE SPELL
2 WIN EX BACK
3 FRUIT OF THE WOMB
4 SPELL PROMOTION
5 SPELL PROTECTION
6 BUSINESS SPELL
7 GOOD JOB SPELL
8 LOTTERY SPELL and COURT CASE SPELL. 

Lilian suggested I reach out to world renowned Doctor Saguru. And after reading how he helped Lilian get her ex-husband back with his magic love spell, how could I resist.


Dear Dr Saguru,

I just received this email from Lilian, a former patient of yours. Her letter could not have come at a better time. Particularly when I read that you are an expert in all matters of Love. And the Loins. 

As it is, my wife and I have two daughters, but I have always wanted a boy. Someone to play catch with. Watch football with. And play with. Someone who will also be able to change a tire on my F 150 truck and snake out the toilets when they get backed up.

But we have not had any luck fertilizing a seed. Would you have anything to help us with the FRUIT OF THE WOMB, as you call it? I eagerly await your response.

Dick Hertz

With that, we were off to the races. Minutes after reaching out to the good doctor, I received a response from the doctor who must have been on break between seeing all his important patients.


I have high hopes with this one. Stay tuned.


  


No comments: