Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Foto Funnies


It's Wednesday.

Right? (double checking calendar) Yes, it's Wednesday. A notable one at that, since I just got booked on a freelance gig. Sadly, that hasn't happened in more time than I care to discuss. But in light of the times we are all surreally passing through, I don't suspect that's very unusual.

So, instead of letting loose with another rant on the current state of being, I thought we'd go to the vault and do another edition of Photo Funnies. Starting with the luggage case (see above) that quite accurately reflects our collective pandemic disposition.


This too makes its own powerful statement about our self imposed imprisonment.


As does this, which I have posted many times before but still gives me a chuckle. plus you have no idea how many stores I had to visit to find actual tubs of lard.


What's that you ask? It's a discarded receipt from CVS that could also double as a scarf for Dr. Birx.


This is a counter guy from the local Jackson Market (now currently under a total reconstruction). Naturally, I had to ask what it meant. He was reluctant to tell me. And as the father of two grown daughters I wish he had remained reluctant.


Found this in my garage. It's my original Boy Scout Canteen. I could have held onto it for sentimental reasons, but then it occurred to me it's a canteen.


That's my freshly shaven dog, Lucy, wondering why I'm taking pictures of her posing in front of iconic Sony Studios.


And finally, there's this asshat. If you want to know why he's an asshat, I suggest you zoom into one of the many fascist stickers adorning his rear windshield. Fuck him






No comments: