Wednesday, December 12, 2018

The Write Stuff


One of the joys of writing a blog, and I'm sure I will get concurrence on this from fellow bloggers like George Tannenbaum, Bob Hoffman and Laura Sweet, is the freedom.

I can write what I want.

When I want.

And with as many foul unspeakable words as I want.

As someone who is paid to put 'verbiage' on the page by advertising clients and agencies, this is never the case.

So today, I'm going to exercise that liberty and take a break from the ranting and raving and indulge in a little kvelling.

Much as I tried to discourage my daughters from following in my footsteps, it appears I have failed. My youngest, Abby, is currently studying Communications at Boulder and is set to graduate in May.

Recently she was told to sign out an expensive camera, hit the streets and photograph garbage or lost and found items. here are a few shots from her project.







Much as I like her photography and think she has a good eye, I like her dark, cynical and achingly funny writing even more.

She's a writer.

She just doesn't know it yet.




No comments: