Wednesday, February 27, 2019

A little bit of gold


It goes without saying that once I am in the Illuminati I have to get one of these. Though I do anticipate the many nooks and crannies in the talisman will pull on my significant chest hair, which has all but turned Santa Claus white.

Nevertheless, I want one.

In our last encounter with Michael Jean, my Nigerian Illuminati recruiter, I told him of my unfortunate dealings with my boss, Sidney Blechnaven, a Jew. I always love to play the Jew card with these fellows because with just a little scratching there is always, always some cultural anti-semitism.


Brother Michael does not disappoint.


Now, with the Jewish question resolved, it is time to open up a new chapter. After all, Brother Michael wants his money and I'm determined to give it to him.


It turns out the Illuminati are kind of old school. And not hip to this new form of currency.


But I remain optimistic. And explore other ways of lowering my initiation fee.


Brother Michael seems a bit perturbed.


But not for too long.


Naturally, I am quite excited by all this good news.




Tune in next week when Brother Michael receives his Bitcoin payment.









No comments: