Monday, February 4, 2019

Your logo goes here







The Great Roundseventeen Logo Contest marches on.

Today's entry (See top of page) comes from Kevin Danko.

Kevin is an art director and partner at a place called Peach Key down in Orlando, home of Disneyworld. Or what I like to call the Crappiest Place on Earth.

Kevin is a relatively new fan of this blog, but was one of the first to jump in on this amazing opportunity.  An opportunity to see his name right here in front of our 13 loyalists. Personally, I don't know why that would appeal to anyone, but then that's what makes Floridians so damn amusing.

Kevin's R17 submission.

When he first submitted his logo design, Kevin offered up some major qualifiers.

"It's a little rough."

"I can tighten it up if you want."

"Will I be be getting a check?"

Of course, I would have none of that. We run a loose ship around here at RoundSeventeen. Typos go unnoticed and uncorrected. Extra words find themselves in the copy. Missed words don't find themselves in the copy.

That's the way it goes.
I write fast.
I write furious.
And oh, it's free.

I might add, that's the way it's gone for the past 10 years.

We don't take anything too serious. Particularly on days when I'm suffering from bronchitis and my intake of the codeine-fortified medicine has exceeded all doctor recommendations.

Thanks for playing Calvin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But can he mage it bigger?