Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The Illuminati vs. Detective John Shaft


When we last left the Illuminati saga, I had visited the RIA Pay Transfer Station and gave money to RuPaul, the cashier, to send to my "handler" in Abuja, Nigeria.

His response to receiving the money was, "OK."


He then demanded proof I had actually wired him the money, which I did.


But for some odd reason he wanted to know how much I sent.


Well, anyone who reads this blog knows I'm a man of my word.

But now Brother Roland suspects I don't want to be Illuminati. 


Of course I want to be Illuminati.


He claims I sent $2.49 and NOT the $249. Why would I do that? That's crazy talk.


Knowing that Shaft is hot on your trail is enough to scare any motherfucka. So Roland punches back.




But Shaft is on the case.


And I am not going to rest until Roland Kings sends me $246.51.









No comments: