Wednesday, November 28, 2018

No mas Illuminati



If you've been following my Illuminati journey you know I have been going back and forth with Roland Kings for the last 6 weeks.

To catch you up, I wired money to Mr. Kings to cover my initiation costs. He claims I only sent him $2.49 when I should have sent $249.

If you know me you know I never welch on my word. Now I want my $246.51 cents back. And I have dispatched Detective John Shaft to Africa to hunt down my money.



Roland was not amused and ignored my warnings. But I am nothing if not relentless.


And so I tried to reason with him.


His answer was short and sweet.


And I thought I'd give him one last shot.


Sadly he has not responded. 

It appears the game is over. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I really was looking forward to getting my red fez hat.

The good news is if you enjoyed these escapades, there's a good chance you'll enjoy a book I published a little more ten years ago. It's chock full of these shenanigans. 

And it makes a lovely stocking stuffer. 


Mecka Läcka Hi, Locka Hiney Ho!!!





No comments: