Wednesday, October 24, 2018

The Illuminati Chronicles, Part III


When we last spoke of the Illuminati I had just told Roland, my "handler", that I couldn't make the $299 payment he desired because of a family emergency.

I told him my dog, Mantu, had eaten a bunch of yeast, flour, sugar and water and was having baked bowel movements.

But business is business and Roland wants to get down to it.


With not just one admonition to pay up, but two.


I'm not about to send him money. Yet. So I break out the stall techniques, which are always better with some visual aids.



Apparently Roland is unfazed by large shitmuffins.


You cool your jets mister. I have roundseventeen fans who do not want to see this journey come to an end.


And, just to make Roland believe I am still an eager beaver, I add some special secret sauce...


But Roland, God bless him, I mean Lucifer bless him, has an answer for everything.


Does it all end here? 

Oh hell no.

Coming up next week: 

* I take my dog Mantu to Los Angeles for a Bundtemology.

* We meet Dr. Nick

*And we receive another Illuminati invitation from Beadle Walter

No comments: