Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Continuing Saga of My Elusive Illuminati Membership


You might remember from last time we spoke about this, I had just submitted my aplication to the Illuminati Recruitment Board and I was awaiting further instructions.


Roland Kings followed up my aplication with some more questions, which surprised me, They usually get to asking for money pretty quickly.

But as you'll see I'm game.

The whole Lucifer thing threw me, but not by much.


Having agreed to worship the Dark Lord, it seems I have passed all the tests and I'm ready to purchase the Illuminati Swag package.


There it is. The request for money. Now this shit starts getting fun.


And Roland doesn't miss a beat.


I have my hook sunk into his mouth.


The trick is to let out as much line as I can to string this thing out.


And we'll leave it there for now. But you should know the correspondence has been going back and forth. And I do plan on visiting a Western Union to send him some money. 

Stay tuned.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can get Upakensi at Safeway for about .99 a pound.