Thursday, October 10, 2024

Thursday Photo Funnies


It's been a pulse pounding week here at Roundseventeen. What with the election and the increasing possibility that America will no longer be America. The Shining City on the Hill looks as if it may be eclipsed by the dark forces of authoritarianism, stupidty and the re-acsendance of our nation's most pathetic, do-nothing narcissist. 

Yes, I'm a pessimist --  Expect the worst, prepare to be surprised.

I either got that from politics or from my near 12 year tenure at Chiat/Day.

Let's lighten the load, if only temporarily, and indulge in some Thursday Photo Funnies. Keeping in mind that funny is in the eye of the beholder or in this case, the lens of my trusty iPhone.



Upon our many late afternoon walks, 
Lucy and I came across this Halloween decoration.
Her bewilderment = my amusement.


We also came across a giant red shoe at the Culver City Steps.
CC, if you didn't know, is home to the original MGM and 
Munchkins holed up at the CC Hotel. It's kind of a big deal.


The heater at The Plunge (our municipal pool)
was on the fritz.
There was much shrinkage
but I still knocked out a mile in under 30 minutes.


I've now installed not one,
but two bidets in my home.
I get my Plumber's Participation Trophy next week.



Our city now has a Snicket.
Does yours?


Come on Colgate, just put all the 
good shit in one tube.


Red Hats. Did they grow up 
eating lead paint chips and making model airplanes?



I know I shouldn't snap pictures
while driving on the 10,
but how could I resist? How?
Also, thank you Rudy Giuliani.


It's not every day that you come 
across a brand new Spiralizer apple
thig-a-majig discarded on the curbside.



Cash has been tight lately, maybe I should 
apply for one of these high comission jobs?



And finally, there's this douchebag incel.
Congratulations buddy, now you're famous. well almost famous.
Now go back to your Call of Duty game.





 
















 




No comments: