Thursday, August 10, 2023

It's a lock


Before I went on my recent Antigua vacation, I took some time to look into Amazon's Affiliate Marketing Program. The come ons were just that strong.

"Make passive income. Earn up to 5 figures a month. All you have to do is put up a link to a product you like and watch the money come rolling in. Then retire to Antigua."

In essence all I'd have to do was prepare a link on any of my many social platforms -- with the exception of LinkedIn where I've been summarily banned for life -- that would send readers to a landing page on the Amazon site regarding a specific product. For every viewer that then goes ahead and purchases said product, I would receive a commission.

This seemed right up my alley, particularly since I could put my 38 years+ of copywriting experience to work and entice a purchase or two.

I'm still waiting to hear from Amazon and the progress of my application. Big Tech and I are not on friendly terms these days. 

Nevertheless, I'm going to go ahead and start pimping, even if it means I won't collect the .000003 cents on any possible suckers....er, converts. 

Introducing the Quad Lock Bike Mount

I know many of you like to ride bikes. Who doesn't right? Maybe you're not logging in 150-200 miles a week like I am (semi-retirement has its benefits) but still there's nothing like spinning two wheels whilst taking in all that goodness summer has to offer. 

This is especially true if, like me, you live about 3 miles from the not-so-turquoise Pacific Ocean and have access to a bike path, littered with homeless encampments, drug needles and discarded Mountain Dew containers, that runs along Ballona Creek and then fans out to Palos Verdes in the South or Malibu in the North. 

Of course while pedaling in Paradise you might want to stay abreast of all the breaking news and the torrent of criminal indictments against our former esteemed president that seems to be coming at us like a broken water main. In which case, you'd want to be able to access your smartphone. 

Enter the Quad Lock.

I've had (and trashed) many bike phone mounts before. And I've made the mistake of spending less than I should have for mounts that rattle. Roll. And torture readability in the same way Marjorie Taylor Green tortures the English language.

The Quad lock is everything those shabby Chinese-made mounts are not. Rock solid. Stable. And quiet. 

The secret is in the patented two part design. 


This is the part you easily attach to the handlebars. It goes on with one simple nut. And even comes with the right sized Allen Wrench. This is handy because I have dozens of Allen Wrenches and in the same way I plug in a USB port, I always manage to pick the wrong one.

To lock in the phone you will need a special case for your smartphone, one with a matching mechanism that secures the fit. I could draw a male/female correlation here, but again this is a family friendly blog and I'll leave that to your imagination.  

You can see how it works, here.    

There's even an optional battery pack. I don't know about you, but my iPhone runs out of juice faster than Trump lawyers run out of excuses.

Buy the new Quad Lock Bike Mount. 

If you're not happy I'll give you your money back. At least the .000003 cents I made from it. 

--------------

Editorial Update: I've just been approved as an Affiliate Marketer. IF you want to buy this product, click here

I hope this works.



No comments: