Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Doing Time.


Again.

I don't know how many times I've landed in the social media clink. I have literally lost count. This time, thankfully, it's only for 7 days. To say I'm confused, would be a wild understatement.

Upset with the way the spineless Democrats handle, more accurately, don't handle their business, I let loose with a little invective on an article about how House Committee may "consider" criminal referrals for the Trump fascists who have conveniently thumbed their pig noses at the recent subpoenas.

Consider.

Ponder.

Ruminate.

Bring up for discussion.

It's maddening.

And so I vented, claiming the Dems need to start playing hardball and needed to "kill the filibuster". 

That is the only reason why I can see they have accused me of violating Community Standards. Ha, the same standards that permit Russian propaganda, harmful posts to teenagers and a cornucopia of hateful white supremacy. None of which merit any action. I know because I have reported on them.

Instead the schmucks at FB single me out for using a phrase that is more commonly heard than Fake News.

I have tried to appeal the decision and the outcome is still TBD.

As a hardened repeat offender, I have taken a new perspective on these temporary respites from Facebook, where I am allowed to view posts but not allowed to interact or respond or post new ones. It's actual a welcome phenomena.

It gives me time to cool off. And, in light of the slow moving coup and the daily Republican attacks on our nation, and my sanity, a little time off is in order.

Besides I know my daily ranting and memes have become an irritant to some. And a red flag of my rapidly increasing mental decline, to others.

And so, I'll take my medicine. And spend more time reading Stephanie Grisham's new book, I'll Take Your Questions Now. I'm sure that will have a calming effect.

See you all in a week.

No comments: