Tuesday, June 15, 2021

More fun with Dr. Saguro


It's been a couple of weeks since we had an update on my correspondence with "Doctor/Medicine Man", Saguru Udo, who promised to help my wife re-enter parenthood and bring two bouncing baby boys into this world.

At that time I had asked "Dr.Udo" for some documentation of his medicinal credentials. He obliged.

He seemed a little perturbed that I questioned his Curriculum Vitae. 


At this point, "Dr." is laser focused on getting his money. He didn't even notice that I offered more than he asked for.


Now I know there is nothing I can say to him that will tip him off that I am the one doing the scamming. So I upped the ante.


Dr. Saguro Udo is not fazed at all.


Neither am I.


Here come the wiring instructions.


I can't imagine why it "so urgent" that he get the money right away. After all, my wife and I have waited for a baby boy for more than 29 years.


For me, this is the best part of the scam baiting process. The delay. 

The slimebag on the other end thinks he is dealing with a genuinely interested fool who is ready to hand over some hard earned cash. And that slime bag wants that cash. Not sending him that cash must be so frustrating on his end. He thinks its coming, he just doesn't know when.

But when this all over, he will remember the name Dick Hertz and his expectant wife Mrs. Gina Hertz.

















No comments: