Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Dr. Udo, Medicine Man




When we last checked in with Dr. Saguru Udo, he was promising to restore my fertility so that the Mrs. and I could fulfill our dream of raising a healthy baby boy. 

I know many of you are thinking that at 44 years of age I'm a little late in the game to be resuming familial duties. Moreover, shouldn't I be happy that I have raised two healthy, beautiful young women who are succeeding at their chosen careers? Of course I should, but I picture myself watching football games with a son and having half time farting contests. Can't a man dream?

Let's remember my hope of bringing a penis-packing baby into this world can only occur if Dr. Saguru can deliver some magic love potion via the inter webs.


Before the good doctor can help me on my way to changing diapers and waking my wife up to bring out the "juice bar", there are some niceties to be exchanged.


His English is not all that good, but for our purposes they work fine.


I let a few days go by, mostly because I was busy, but also because scambaiters, like fisherman, occasionally need to let out a little line, to really set the hook. The idea is to make them show their desperation.

Which jettisons us into the visual part of our presentation. 

And believe me it gets better.


I have no idea what Habs are, but Dr. Udo has them.


I wasn't about to give him my real home address so I gave him the address of TV's favorite misfits, The Munsters. 

And their TV address as well. 

And a picture.

Because, why not?


And now comes the request for money.


Slow down there Dr. Seed Good.


If he wants my money, he's gonna have to work for it. And by that I mean he's is going to have to endure my hijinx. Which he is more than willing to do.




And then he sends this. And I'm not sure it gets any better.


Not only do my wife and I have one of Turkey's premier medicine men working on getting us a boychick, he's been in the doctoring business since he was 9 years old.

How lucky am I?

Stay Tuned.
















 

No comments: