Thursday, February 11, 2021

The Illumination Lumination

 


When we last visited with Brother JJ from the Illumination, he was excusing me from Satan worship and any obligation to commit human sacrifice, or "samsara." 

Naturally this was a relief.


He was awful keen on getting to the money part.


But that will have to wait as other business is more pressing.


He's also keen on making the payment process as convenient as possible. 

Isn't that considerate of my new Illumination brother. Two emails, count em two.


As if all that weren't enough, Brother JJ is holding the position on the elder council for me. You know, after he gets his 400 greenbacks.


Walmart? Of course, I can make the payment at my local Walmart, but...


I think I'll leave it right there because there's more to come with Brother JJ, aka Kid Dynamite. 

Have a great weekend.


No comments: