Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thursday Photo Funnies


It's time for Thursday Photo Funnies. My self-created escape hatch that permits me to put up my obligatory Thursday post without actually committing an hour of my precious time to writing anything.

The photo above for instance came via a Facebook friend request. Obviously this attractive and quite buxom (love that word) young lady has good taste in older refined gentlemen and reached out to me after viewing some of the eye candy spotted in my profile pictures. But for the life of me I can't remember where I know her from. Particularly since I've never been to Nigeria.

Here are a bunch of other photos I found in my iPhone collection...


This was found before Nov. 3, 2020. Fortunately 81 million people came to the rescue.


Spotted on a neighborhood walk. I'd like to know the story behind this. I bet you would too.


Pinned to my desk wall, these tiny photos are the only proof I competed in triathlons. It was in pre-iPhone days and I never had the money to fork over to the race photographers.



My entrepreneurial daughter, who bought a silk screen press -- which I had to assemble -- and turned our dining room into her mini studio.



Palm Springs is beautiful.


A sunglass stand that bears an uncanny resemblance to you know who.


Since my daughter hijacked the dining room, I returned the favor and turned her bedroom into a gym. Damn these Peloton coaches talk too much.


Sunsets on the beach, why not, it's a 10 minute drive from my house.


The Endless Pandemic. Now in its 48th consecutive week.



No comments: