Thursday, February 29, 2024

Thursday Photo Funnies (Aesthetics Edition)


It's Thursday, time for Photo Funnies. This week's edition is a little different that previous posts. Even after 15 years of writing RoundSeventeen, we like to stir things up and keep it spicy.

So, instead of pictures I've accumulated on my iPhone while walking around Culver City, Palm Springs or even Sierra Madre -- I've become, as Ms. Muse puts it, quite peripatetic -- today's snapshots come off a website.

I would provide the link, but when I first opened the click baity page I was given a warning and it immediately switched over to a spam site, never a good sign. Nevertheless I quickly screen shot the pics, so that I could share them with you.

I'm a giver.



Father's Day is only a couple of months away,
I'd get my order in now before these decorative socks get sold out.


Mother's Day is even sooner,
a culinary gem like this is nothing to sneeze at.


I like to sleep with my feet uncovered by the blanket.
Not everyone gets me :) , this designer does.


This one, not so much.


There's art in this world,
you just have to know how to find it.


It's a fan and a light.
In the same way the window curtain rod is also a towel rack.


You'll never lose your iPhone again.


It also comes in blue,
for Kens.



Fresh off my root canal this week, my dentist reminded me,
"Only floss the teeth you want to keep."



Today's Soup: I Should've Stayed in Junior College


Yeah, no. I'll stand.



"If only I didn't have to cover so much distance between
rinsing the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher."



No comments: