Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Cannon Fodder


Somebody explain this to me. How is this woman sitting on the bench? How is she wearing the robe of a federally appointed judge? How is she in charge of one of the most critical cases of presidential abuse and criminality in the history of the United States of America?

Aileen (yeah, "I lean" towards Insanity) Cannon should not only be disbarred, she should be indicted.

Every time I read one of her rulings and see how she subverts the DOJ in their pursuit of accountability with regards to Top Secret documents, my head implodes like a junior Oppenheimer project. For god's sake they had to find a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmentalized Information Facility) to view papers that were previously kept here...

and here...


"Sir, there's a problem in the Cabana House Men's Room."

"You mean where my Get Out of Debt....I mean my important papers are?"

"Yes, we're all out of hand soap."

These are the very same classified papers that he claimed he declassified. 

In his head.

My gardener, with a vocabulary of less than 500 English words, could supervise this case better, and more fairly, than her.

As a law abiding citizen I have had limited engagement with our judicial system. I have however served as Jury Foreman on two occasions, one civil and another criminal. 

There was the schnorer who tried to bilk Keck Medical Center for $4 million because his foot hurt. And a two time loser who held up a 7-11 store less than a quarter mile from the police station and was captured on high definition security cameras. In both cases, the verdicts were no-brainers. 

But the judges in each cases went through all the motions to guarantee a just outcome. They never showed partiality. Not even a whiff of it. The same cannot be said for "Judge" Cannon who recently ruled in favor of ex Precedent Shitgibbon and his requests to have the list of government witnesses made public. Thus subjecting them to intimidation and threats.

The two favorite weapons preferred by Red Hat acolytes. Or have we already forgotten this incident from the 2020 election cycle...


It's all so infuriating. But it gives me great motivation to eat healthy, exercise and stay optimistic. Because I want to live long enough to Make America Trumpless Again.

No comments: