Thursday, February 15, 2024

The Little Pill with the big story to tell


With all the talk about the Super Bowl and the Super Bowl Advertising, there's been very little about the NEW Jardiance commercial. 

It's been completely refreshed. With a new lead and an entire new cast of commercial miscreants, including Man Boob guy who can't get the copier to work cause it wasn't plugged in -- that's some funny piece of business. 

I suspect the singing is the same. Only because the lip synch is a little off. I can't imagine why the stable genii at Jardiance felt the need to do a rehaul except for the fact that the previous overzealous singing/dancing/wardrobe-changing lead actress turned out to be a Trumpster.

So fuck her. Take your cultiness to Russia.

Rant over.

It's time for Thursday Photo Funnies. I am just on the tail end of Covid Rebound, which kicked my ass worse than the original. As such, I decided to bug out to the desert to convalesce. And to take care of last minute details at the Mojo Dojo Desert Casa House. And to do a lot of of walking. A lot of walking. 

It's so beautiful out here.


Even Lucy knows unusual desert and 
can appreciate the stellar scenery.


Well, almost.


Check out the snow covered mountains. 
It looks like CG. But it's real.


This is from the Ring Doorbell Cam, that's the
view from my front door. Those same mountains 
are in the distance.


This expansive estate is just 3 minutes from my house.
This is starting to feel like an ad for Palm Springs. 
Sorry, not sorry.


It's not all cookies and cream ice cream. 
Instead of shelling out
Stay Out Of Dirty Nursing Home money to fix the busted icemaker, my
 brilliant daughter had a decidedly Old School fix -- trays.


I know I shouldn't get too excited about
my new bar sink before, but I never had a bar sink before.


But not as excited as these lucky kids
in their new functional Musk Truck.


One last shot, because it felt like the universe
was talking to me and clamoring for a nod on
Round 17.


Push Lucy, push.



















No comments: