Thursday, September 29, 2022

I Blame Ian


Due to traveling, biking and termite killing, I have fallen behind on my blogging and was planning to  devote today's posting to the final hearing of the 1/6 Tourist Visit Committee.

It promised to be chock full of new revelatory shit about Captain Ouchie Foot and his juvenile plans to steal the last presidential election. I was particularly looking forward to the texts between Roger Stone aka the new Roy Cohn and his exchanges with the antisemitic, anti-American Oath Keepers. 

In the pantheon of punchable faces from the last regime including Steven Miller, Steve Bannon, Mick Mulvaney, Mark Meadows, and Kelly Anne Conway (yes I would punch her), Roger Stone leap frogs to the top of the heap.

But alas, Hurricane Ian put the kaibosh on all that and yesterday's hearing was postponed. And with it today's post.

Let's pray for 99.99999999999999999% of Floridians. 

And wish a heaping helping of hurting on the one Florida Guy who has wreaked so much damage on our Republic. May an errant, splintery windblown 2X4 impale him where the semi-digested KFC makes its inglorious exit.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t he the same guy who voted against assistance for Hurricane Sandy victims?

Anonymous said...

I was referring to Ex President Shitgibbon