Thursday, August 4, 2022

Different Trump, Same Con

 


Many times I don't know what I'm going to write on these pages until I actually start writing. And meandering. And re-ordering to make some semblance of a point. Or just get a cheap laugh. 

Both equally valuable in the difficult times we live in.

And sometimes, a post or the subject of a post comes from the ether. It strikes like lightening. And I'd be a fool to walk away from sharing it. That day is today. And the bolt comes via Scott M., a Linkedin connection I have never worked with or even met in person, but someone, who, for reasons unknown, is a regular reader of this little inconsequential blog.

To get the full measure of its impact, I highly recommend watching this 22 minute show that comes across like a Twilight Zone episode.

See if you can count how many prescient moments spring to mind. 

It's more than uncanny.

Here it is for your mindblowing moment of Zen. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGWL1mMJHss

No comments: