Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thursday Photo Funnies



It's been a long, long week, one that included a 4 day jaunt to Pittsburgh, PA. 

But now it's Thursday, or as one of my colleagues calls it, "Junior Friday." A sentiment that never resonated with me while I was a freelancer, and thrilled to be working, and more importantly billing, but has taken on an old familiarity, now that I'm a full time salaryman.

Let's get to the photos and the mildly amusing captions, shall we.


This is a picture of a 1969 Honda CB450. The first motorcycle I ever owned. I paid $400. 
Little did know I had a classic that was now commanding close to 5G's.



Remember drunken Michigan stripper woman and her "eyewitness" account of 
massive widespread voter fraud? Wonder what Chazzztity is up to these days?


There is nothing like a beautiful Southern California winter sunset. 
Fortunately we're 3 miles from the beach and can turn it into a picnic dinner.


Did he actually say this? No he did not. 
Is it out of the realm of possibility, no it is not.


The meme that keeps giving and giving.


I keep getting Facebook friend requests from women that look like this. 
Must be my magnetic Tom Selleck-like mustache. Right?



A clueless Trumpster genuflects before the Golden Calf, 
a paper mâché likeness of Dear Eater covered with Krylon's Finest Gold Spray Paint.


During my pandemic grocery shopping and out of curiosity,
 I picked up a box of Hot Pockets which I sampled for the first, and last, time.


Spotted on the drive home from my vaccination. 
Zoom in the the store on the left. 


A fire hydrant painted in Chiat/Day yellow.
And bearing the name of my boss Lee Clow. Weird.



Stopped in at the minimart up the street from me to get my wife a post dinner retreat.
"Can you get me a popsicle? Any flavor but coconut."

 

No comments: