Wednesday, March 11, 2020

20 Questions


Late last week my blogging compatriot George asked if I'd like to co-write a post with him in the form of 20 questions. Because of some personal issues going on at home I had to decline. Also, because George is a much better writer, I knew I couldn't compete with his comedic gems.

Nevertheless, I did like the idea of a post consisting on nothing but questions. And so, I am stealing the format from him and have compiled 20 questions aimed at Trumpsters.

These headscratchers confound and will continue to confound me all the way to November 3rd.

1. The man has no moral compass, doesn't attend church, cannot quote any scripture, has violated 7 of the 10 commandments and has no discernible faith in God. Does it bother you to support an unabashed atheist in the White House?

2. While on the campaign trail in 2016, he led off every rally with the claim that he was going to build a "big beautiful Wall" on the Southern Border and that Mexico would pay for it. Now US Taxpayers and veterans, who were counting on funds for housing and new schools, are paying for it. How is that a Promise Kept? What am I missing here?

3. Similarly, he promised a "a big, beautiful, new healthcare plan" to replace ObamaCare. The GOP has had more than 11 years. Where is it?

4. Also similarly, the much heralded tax cuts (which benefitted the wealthy) were supposed to pay for themselves and bring our skyrocketing debt down. When does that start to happen? To make it sting even more visit usdebtclock.org

5. The president, who once shouted before live TV cameras, "Where's my African American?", often boasts that unemployment numbers for African Americans and Latino Americans is at its lowest point. When did white America become so concerned about employment numbers for brown skinned people? Or anything else for that matter?

6. There was a time when Character Counted. In fact, that was a phrase coined by the GOP in 1998 when they impeached President Clinton (he, of the booming 90's economy) for lying about a blowjob. This president has famously said, "The Buck stops with everybody." Can you point to one instance, just one, where Grandpa Ramblemouth has exhibited any selflessness, admitted any mistakes or taken any responsibility? For anything? And how, in God's name, is that leadership?

7. This? Please explain this.



8. Another map related question. Over the past two years, Precedent Shitgibbon has attended more than 578 rallies (actually I made that number up, but why should accuracy count at this stage of the game?) At all of these rallies he has boasted about the comeback of US Steel, claiming the company has opened 6 new plants. Sometimes he says 7. Where are the plants? It is not easy to disguise a steel manufacturing plant. Where are they?

9. I play golf. Do you play golf? I get out maybe 3-4 times a year. Just enough to remind myself how much I hate this game that seems to hate me. I know it hates me because it refuses to let me improve. If I do something long enough and often enough I usually get better at it. Not golf. Wait, I seem to have gotten off track. In any case, remember when Captain Fuckknuckle said he would never leave the White House because there was too much work to do? Remember he said he'd have no time for golf? Where did he find the time for 150 rounds a year?

10. Melanoma Trump has been called the Classiest First Lady to ever live in the White House, (let's be clear she shacks up with her Bolivian stud boyfriend at an apartment somewhere on K Street.) Where did Republicans come up with this twisted notion?

11. ?

12. ?


13. ?


14. ?


15. ?


16. ?


17. ?


18. ?



19. ?



20. ?






No comments: