Tuesday, October 8, 2019

It's PACtastic.


I know this will further alienate regular RoundSeventeen readers, who come here for my no holds bar rants on the state of the advertising industry, but my passions are shifting.

Meaning I'm less interested in bemoaning all that has sufficiently been bemoaned and more interested in taking on the the issues that rue the day -- the apparent fall of our Republic.

To that end, I've joined a PAC, a Political Action Committee.

Mind you, at this point, I'm unable to divulge any of the specifics regarding the PAC and so in deference to my friend who solicited my assistance in this endeavor, I won't.

Suffice to say, I am more energized than ever.

Because if you haven't guessed, this particular PAC is committed to taking down the regime of our Fascist Fuckknuckle Uberfuhrer.

But what's most exciting is that this will be an opportunity to take the skills I have honed over thats 35 years, questionable as they may be, and apply it to something more meaningful and impactful that the sale of wireless toilet snakes, portable catheters or fizzy brown sugar water.

It also means that some of the Captain Ouchie Foot Memes I have generated over the last two years, and followers on Facebook and Twitter know there have been a few, may be reborn anew. This time with purpose and the real possibility of swaying public opinion.

This meme, created last week in light of the President inviting foreign countries to interfere in our elections, remains one of my favorites.


It may be too heady for the masses, but I'd still love to get that on a T-shirt.

And now I might.

When more details are available and I have permission from the PAC presidents, I will reveal them accordingly.

Until then I will be vigilant and seated in my Herman Miller chair cranking out idea after idea to remove this festering cancer on the presidency.

Either that, or per yesterday's post, I'll be at the car wash.






No comments: