Thursday, November 6, 2014

Kim Jung Fun Part Four


"Yes, I said a 10 foot high chocolate waterfall in the master bedroom. Do you not see that I am holding the Big Pointy Stick of Instant Gratification?"


One of the odd things about daily jokes about Kim Jung Un (by the way, like Mohammar Quadaffi, there are many ways of spelling Kim's name, I picked this one at the very beginning before news channels selected the alternate Kim Jong Un, so I'm sticking with it) is I never know which ones will be popular and which ones won't.

This particular picture and caption never caught on. 
But, it's always been one of my favorites. 
So I'm posting it again. 
If you still don't like it, well, tough titties.

Here's another I like:




Kim Jung Un wants to conquer the USA, 
not only for our natural resources, but for our precious factories.

No comments: