Wednesday, January 20, 2021

A note from the president



 

Donald Trump wishes his successor well.


(In case you can't read it.)



Hey Joe,

 

Hope you enjoy your stolen presidency. 

 

You know you stole it. 

I know you stole it. 

Everyone knows you stole it. 

 

But that’s ok. I got other things to do. And this job really sucks. The only thing I liked about it was calling down to the white house kitchen and getting anything, I wanted. 

 

And limitless Diet Cokes. I like my Diet Cokes.

 

And there’s free TVs, everywhere you look. I had them put one in the Oval Office Bathroom. So, I could watch Maria Bartilomonio while I was on the crapper. She’s hot, if you squint your eyes and the lighting is right.

 

I’m taking the TV with me but if you ask, I’m sure they’ll get you one. Maybe. After all, I was the staff’s favorite president. It’s true. I asked them to there face and they said, “Sir. You are our favorite.”

 

Anyway, they told me it was tradition for the President who is leaving to write a note to the president who is coming in (even if he stole it.) So, here’s your note.

 

I don’t know what your plans are. Nor do I really care. I’m going down to Mara lago and start playing golf again. And the best thing is I’ll have a full crew of Secret Service guys with me. Paying full price for golf cart rentals and paying room rates with all the amenities included. I’m telling them to hit the minibar as much as possible. 

 

$18 bag of cashews? No problem. 

$22 Toblerone bars, go for it. 

$53 room service breakfast, why not.

 

Uncle Joe is paying for it.

 

One more thing, the second dimmer switch to the left of the doorway in the Lincoln Room is a bit janky.

 

There’s my note.

 

Person Woman man Camera TV,

No comments: