Thursday, November 30, 2017

Photopourri


It's Thursday already.

Wow, these things come up on me faster and faster. Perhaps more so this week because after a bothersome slow period, I've suddenly become very busy again. 

And for the freelancer, busy is good. It means, even at my advanced age of 44, my services are still in demand. Though after seeing that MasterPass spot earlier in the week, that should go without saying.

In any case, it's time for random photos found on my phone.

Let's get to it.



This is a Spanish actor. You've probably seen him in that pharmaceutical ad 
(I can't remember which one). He has a signature dance move that guides him through his day at the office, a walk thru the park, even while mowing his lawn. 
I can't get enough of him.


I have an equal fascination with old Cadillacs. 
This Brougham model was spotted on Culver Blvd. 
I dig the vinyl top.


That's my wife. 
That's our incredibly expensive suite at the Rancho Valencia Inn.
And that's a $23 cranberry scone she just polished off.


Been going to a lot more museums lately.
I love odd art. 
The odder the better.


Take this for example.


Not only do I like going to museums, I like going on our new Metro trains.
I could ride the trains all day.
Once work slows down, I'm going to do that.


A lemon from one of my two lemon trees.
It looks like it's giving me the finger.


So does this transducer box found on Jefferson Blvd.


The newest installation at the Baldwin Hills Overlook.


The walk there never gets old.


Never.

No comments: