Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Photo Journalism



It's been a while since I've done this, but as I am running low on coffee and Precedent Shitgibbon is on vacation, I thought this was a good opportunity to randomly select some of the photos I found on my iPhone.

The two ladies pictured above were shielding their hairdos from the Culver City downpour ( a light mist) with plastic bags retrieved from the nearby garbage bin.



This beautiful bench sits at the Baldwin Hills Overlook and is dedicated to my amazing neighbor who left us all too soon.


A hipster dude who has $25 for a sandwich at Bako Shop but not enough money for a proper shirt.


Swastika carved into the pavement near Duquesne and Jefferson. Always nice.


A local Freemason Temple. 
I want to go in and hear their sales pitch but I understand it's by invitation only.



It's "Bring Your Inquisitive Son to Work Day."



Jesus Rocks. Fuck You. Love it.


I call this, "Bending down to scrape dog shit off my shoe and discovering beautiful landscape."



I've seen better.


Third Street Promenade: Street evangelism and the ubiquitous smell of urine is the winning formula for eternal salvation.



U.S.A., U.S.A.!!!




"If I only had a Canyon Arrow."


"See this hairline fracture, that's gonna cost you $2k."



"Who wants candy?"



I think I might be overwatering the garden.



And finally, there was this fellow who was seated across the aisle from me on a return flight from Seattle. He had a cold. A bad cold. Maybe bronchitis. Very productive bronchitis. 

For 3 hours he coughed, produced a mouthful of lung and then spit it into the blue latex glove he had furled up in his hand. By the time we had reached San Luis Obispo, he had filled the left handed glove. Fortunately, for the remaining 25 minutes of the flight, he still had the right glove. #FML

No comments: