Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Good bye Sebrina Jean


As some of you may recall, I have been corresponding with Ms. Sabrina Jean, an esteemed banker with the AlRayan bank, somewhere in the Middle East. Sabrina had invited me to help her get $14 million in "loot" out of her bank and promised to share 40% of it with me.



I'm no stranger to the art of negotiation, so I insisted on a clear 50%. This didn't seem to faze her. And she sent me detailed instructions to follow in order to secure the "loot."


Naturally I sent my details to the AlRayan Bank. Sadly however I did not receive a response.

Well, I gave them a good what for.


If you know me at all, you know I can be quite persistent. And merciless when it comes to beating a joke like a dead horse.


If there's one thing I've learned about these Mugus (fraudsters), they don't like when others move in on their territory.

So I took one last shot.


It's now been week and  I have not heard from the bank or from Sabrina. Or even Sebrina.

Clearly, it was not meant to be. But that's the way things go in the world of online romance and online scambaiting.

It may be time to stir things up with the Illuminati.

No comments: