Wednesday, March 27, 2019

The Tale continues



It has been two weeks since our last visit with Michael John and the tale of my Illuminati membership.

To summarize, I told Michael John, my "recruiter" that I had mistakenly sent $125 in Bitcoin to a Pastor Mantu Abraham. Of course there is no Pastor Mantu Abraham. I think we can agree I would  be the last person on earth to invest in Bitcoin.

I also told Michael that the Pastor had sent the money to him and wondered when I will receive my Illuminati decoder ring.


So I push a little further.


I might have overplayed my hand as I don't hear from Michael John for a while. But I know how to lure him back in the game. And even squeeze in a little self promotion.



And it works.


What they won't do for $125.


Even though I misidentified the Rhino, they still want me in the Illuminati.


That good will cannot go unappreciated.


Rugulach, is there anything it can't do?

No comments: