Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Welcome to the Government Accredited Illuminati


Welcome back to Illuminati time.

Upon further reading of his earlier email -- near the beginning of this adventure -- I came to discover the Illuminati that Brother Michael Jean is welcoming me to, is fully accredited. That's a load off my mind.

It's hardly a surprise that I missed that little detail when I was so fascinated by the Initiation Items on his list.


Now if you know me at all you know how this is the kind of bait I cannot ignore.

Particularly the part about the alligator peppers. Mmmmm, peppery.


It's also kind of refreshing to be doing business with a seasoned negotiator, someone who knows the art of give and take.


But the haggling is not done.




Brother Michael declined my request to provide documentation. 

And this is when a little knowledge and some prior experience with these scammers comes in handy. I decided to pit one against the other.


And the good brother plays hardball.


But if you thought this would be the end of the tale, you'd be wrong. 

Stay tuned.

Coming up, sheep shearing, the government shutdown and the ubiquitous Sidney Blechnaven.


No comments: