Monday, November 5, 2018

Dem's Fighting Words


I HATE this man.

More accurately, I hate this sad 239 lbs. sack of diseased camel haggis.

I hate him with the force of 100 Pacific Tsunamis.

I hate him with the heat of a 1000 Wolf-Rayet stars.

I fuckin' HATE him.

On this, I could not be clearer. But I also couldn't be more disappointed in myself. And others who feel the same way.

"We've become weak. Nobody wants to hurt each other anymore."

Last week, with the multiple pipe bombs threats and the killing of 11 elderly Jews who were worshipping in their temple (I guess 'Religious Liberty' only applies to nice white Christian folk) we crossed a rubicon.

Blood was spilled.

And all the witty internet memes and fancy well written op-eds in the NY Times and Washington Post will do nothing to bring back those lives. Even tomorrow's voting, should it go in the direction of humanity and democracy, won't change that.

In short, the rhetoric is not working.

"He should be roughed up." 

Am I suggesting someone actually lay a glove on the President of the United States? Not exactly.

Because frankly, considering all his transgressions against women, hispanics, African Americans, Jews, minorities, anyone who is not a "real" American, considering how he has divided out nation, and considering the irreparable damage he has inflicted on our nation and trampled over the Constitution, I'm not sure a simple back alley beating will suffice.

"I'd like to punch him in the face" 

and 

"beat the crap out of him" 

and have him

"carried out on a stretcher."

Whoah Rich, I can hear you whispering, "Maybe it's best you don't actually write that out and keep the little voice inside your head, inside your head."

If the FBI (who Shitgibbon regularly denigrates) come knocking at my door and tell me I shouldn't be talking like this, I'll gladly point out that neither should their president.*




*All quotes in bolded italic have been lifted from Captain Fuckknuckle's Nazi rallies.








No comments: