Thursday, January 4, 2018

Family Time


I rarely do this, for the most part I like to keep my family and personal life, off this blog.

But we're only a few days into 2018 and I'm already swamped with work. Besides, my writing rhythm has not fully returned from the winter break.

Speaking of winter break, here is a collection of photos from last two weeks which my wife and I got to enjoy (for the most part) with our two daughters.



They may be in their 20's but they can't resist a dinosaur statue 
at the Sinclair Service Station in Mesquite, AZ.


Our condo in Brian Head sat at 9,783 feet. 
The air is very thin at that level, but they sell some at the store.


Here's my youngest enjoying what little snow there was.


The entire Siegel clan, wearing $759 worth of rented gear.


From Utah we made our way down to Vegas, which is never short on oddities.


The hotel elevator at the Mandalay Bay. 
They closed off the top four floors since the recent shooting.


The very eerie view from our room.
The country music festival was staged in the empty parking lot on the right.


Rocks. Painted.


Town. Vacated.


Country. Fucked.
(please enlarge and zoom in.)

1 comment:

Théo said...

Volvo has a nice dealership in Las Vegas. It would be a shame if anything happened to it.