Thursday, May 4, 2017

Truth in Advertising


Today's post is short.

Short because it's the end of a very busy week. And because I rarely get any credit for maintaining consistency, nor the discipline it requires to make these daily observations. Furthermore, as my wife points out, "what's the point of it all?"

A good question considering I spotted the broken window in the picture above on my way home from work one day, and took the time out of my day to go back the very next day just to snap photos of it. Just to document the art of reality. Just to make a blog posting for you.

Why?

I'm a giver.

Give.

Give.

Give.

Anyway, the photo is Part One of a two part equation.

Here's Part Two.

Have a nice weekend.


1 comment:

warren said...

You may (or very well may not) appreciate that I have an ongoing photo series documenting these kinds of occurrences of "Truth in advertising": http://www.warrenhaas.ca/truth-in-advertising/