Wednesday, December 23, 2015

As the year draws to a close


We've reached that point in the year where I have officially run out of gas. I simply don't have the energy to work up a good rant. Or I'm too hungover from last night's binge of Maker's 46 to throw down today.

Nevertheless I have an obligation, albeit a self-imposed one, to deliver on some funny.

So today, I'm turning to the kids.

As I've mentioned before I'm a sucker for click bait. Last week while checking out an article entitled "Wait Til You See The Booty's On These Mommys" I stumbled across a link to "Hilarious Drawings by Kids." You're just two clicks away from seeing the entire collection, but for now and to close out 2015, I've curated my favorites.


Bobby is only 18 months old  but has already mastered spelling. It won't be long before young Robert is pulled over to the side of the road and asked to spout all 26 letters.

In reverse order.



Young Tiffany wants to follow in her mother's high-heeled footsteps. Mom is a rainmaker and seems to be entertaining many men who look like Odell Beckham.


If you do visit the Buzzfeed collection of hilarious kid drawings, you're going to see a lot of cocks. More cocks than you'd ever want to see. Not that there's anything wrong with that.


Tiffany, it appears, had two of her drawings selected.

And finally there's this from stubborn Ralph who is very self aware for a 5 year old.



(I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. And thank you for stopping by. Tune in next week for a special surprise that requires no writing on my part.)

No comments: