Thursday, July 10, 2014

Not that there's anything wrong with that, ok, there's something wrong with that.


A few years ago, a minister representing Hamas, the friendly neighbors lobbing random rockets at civilian targets in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, famously said, "We desire death more than you desire life."

A not-so-shocking statement considering that in the Arab/Muslim world the notion of death is so closely tied to the notion of endless sexual escapades with 72 black-eyed virgins.

I personally don't see the attraction to women with black eyes, but then there is so much about that culture I do not understand.

However, as a student of the Middle East and an unabashed Zionist, I am quite familiar with the barbarous nature of the more fanatic followers of the Quran. With the crucifixions in Syria and the mass murder now taking place in Iraq, I thought nothing could surprise me.

But I was wrong.

I'm going to share a video with you.

Afterwords, I could make some pointed commentary or some cheap jokes, but as I have friends and relatives across the full spectrum of human sexuality I will wisely refrain. Suffice to say, this is why we can't have peace in the Middle East.

All you need to know is the video pertains to the following Fatwa, a religious edicts set forth by holy Islamic clergymen:

Homosexuality may be forbidden in Islam, but Muslim brothers may engage in sodomy if the goal is too stretch the anus opening so that bomb materials can be inserted for martyrdom operations.



Footnote to the editors at The Onion, the bar has officially been raised.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. But please leave the religious crap out of the discourse, please