Thursday, September 9, 2010

Movin' on up

Don't ask me how I found this website that assigns a monetary value to various blogs, I stumbled across it the same way I found pictures of Electchester in Queens, NY where grew up I before moving to the suburbs. The same way I found a pull up bar that magically mounts to the door casings with no bolts or screws. The same way I found more than I'd ever want to see of amputee fetishism.

That's the beauty of the Internets.

In any case, the good folks at...you know I don't even know the name of these particular website evaluators...well, they've scientifically calculated the value of roundseventeen and its 323 some odd entries at a whopping $547.

Keep in mind I started with nothing. And there's no overhead involved. It's just a little labor. OK, a lot of labor. A labor of love, however. Which makes that $547 pure unadulterated profit.

For those of you keeping track, that works out to about $1.69 per entry.

If I maintain this pace, I will clear one million dollars with 591,392 more entries. At roughly 200 entries per year, that will happen in 2958 years.

That's why I've made it a habit of starting every day with a healthy breakfast of multi-grain oatmeal.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

You know who else starts every day with a bowl of multi-grain cereal? People with an amputee fetish. Well that's what I heard...