Thursday, September 2, 2010

King of the world


OK a little full disclosure. Today's post was going to be about "Islamophobia", but being that the topic is so sensitive I wanted to give myself time to make sure I articulated my point of view without appearing ill-informed.

Back to the funny.

Way back when I first started this blog, I did an entry about the Titanic slide I had seen at Santa Anita Park.

Some entrepreneurial hotshot had opened up a whole new field of kitschy children's playground paraphanalia.

Not to be outdone, some inventors in Tel Aviv with a tubful of hot unprocessed polychlorovinyl and a healthy fascination for animal alimentary functions pushed the envelope even further.


"I don't want to go home mommy, I want to play in the elephant's poop chute."

1 comment:

rebrivved said...

I find it hard to fathom that no one has commented on this brilliant "brain fart" of a post.