Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Siegels –1, Tree Rats – 0

In my ongoing battle against the tree rats, a friend suggested a little re-organization for my garage. He directed me towards Costco, where I purchased several 25-gallon large plastic containers.

We put all our belongings in the containers and sealed them shut with duct tape.

So the tree rats may figure a way to get into my garage, but once there, they will find nothing of interest.

As I was placing one of said containers back on the shelf I noticed this sticker affixed to the side.

Whoa!!!

In what possible scenario could a mother or father ever place an infant inside a large plastic container and then close the lid?

If that has ever crossed your mind, you not only lack the intelligence to have a baby, you lack the intelligence to have a box.

No comments: